Monday, January 13, 2014

SHOT Show - Here We Go!



Although range day at the SHOT Show was today, I will be leaving Castle Completely before 4:45 am. tomorrow morning for the trip to Las Vegas and this year's SHOT Show.

This is the largest show of it's kind in the world, and Three days is not enough time to see it all. It's total length of all the aisles between the displays is twelve and a half miles! There is a little carpet over much of the concrete floor, but it is still concrete underneath, and your feet start reminding you of that before the first day is over. Tomorrow evening I will be meeting up with some of the gun bloggers after the show closes for the night.

They have Internet access in the Press Room at the show, and I will try to post when I can to tell you how the show is going.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be posting, and watch for a BIG announcement concerning this year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous. Big things are in the works!!  SRSLY! (heh.........)

Later!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 16, 2014 1:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another event I wish I could get to!

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted