Monday, February 07, 2011

OKO Sights are finally here and Misc.

I realize I've been blogging a lot about the OKO sights and the new store on line, Magnum Shooters Supply, but that's a whole lot of what I've been up to lately! The OKO sight shipment form the Czech Republic has arrived in perfect condition, and everything has been accounted for, and put on the shelves, ready to fly out the door!

For those of you that I see and shoot with regularly that are interested in seeing the sights in person, just let me know and I'll bring a few along so you can have a closer look.

I am in the process of lining up a wholesale distributor for a very popular (and reliable) line of rimfire ammunition for the store. I don't know if it will work out or not, but if I can maintain decent prices and supply, I'm going to give it a try.

Someone once said that the secret to business success is simple: "Try what might work, Keep doing what is working, and stop doing what isn't working!"

That's the plan!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:50:00 AM, Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Good luck with all that! No wonder my business success hasn't. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted