Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lewis & Clark Air Rifle

It's Saturday night and I've got all the race guns cleaned, checked, and ready to go for tomorrow's steel match at the Paul Bunyan Club in Puyallup, WA. It's forecast to be clear, sunny, and a bit chilly, but that shouldn't bother us since we're TOUGH, Kinda tough, not very tough, actually, I hate it when it's cold at a match....

Oh well, it's always a good time at a Paul Bunyan Steel Match, and there should be some new faces there tomorrow in addition to the usual suspects. I'll try to take some pictures, if I remember to take the camera!

On another subject, check out the Lewis & Clark Expedition air rifle.




If I don't see you at Paul Bunyan, we'll talk to you later on, and let you know how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted