Saturday, May 16, 2009

Paul Bunyan Falling Plate Championships Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the Paul Bunyan Falling Plate Club Championships, and I've done a little practice for it, although I don't have access to a regular falling plate target setup. I just hope I can shoot well enough to stay in the match for a while. The first and second round matchups are critical, as both opponents are really good falling plate shooters. If I can stay in the match for a couple of rounds I should start picking up the rhythm of the shooting and hopefully I will settle down and start getting consistent.

Like I've said in the past, when you are up against a shooter faster than you are, you can't beat them if they shoot their best, but they can beat themselves, and you should try to give them the chance to do so by not beating yourself trying to shoot faster than you are able.

I'll try to get a post up, and maybe a few pictures, late Monday. Have a good weekend!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted