Saturday, May 16, 2009

NRA Phoenix - Wanted to go......

It sounds like everyone is having a great time at the NRA meeting in Phoenix. I was tentatively planning to attend, but when the European Steel Challenge Championships came up, I had to choose one or the other, as they were only a few days apart. I figured there will be lots more NRA conferences in the future, but the European Steel Challenge will probably be a once in a lifetime trip for me, so I decided to go shoot with the Dutch, Germans, Italians, Danes, French, and whoever else shows up. I have to admit I regret missing the chance to meet up with the Gun Bloggers in Phoenix, but a lot of them will be at the Gun Blogger Rendezvous in September in Reno so I'll see many of them there. Hopefully YOU can be there, too..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted