Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Back From Eastern Washington

KeeWee and I returned from our fishing club's Eastern Washington Banks Lake weekend Sunday night, road weary but glad we went. Unfortunately a bunch of work piled up while I was gone, and that soaked up most of yesterday and today. Needless to say, no blogging got bloggered, but over the next several days I've got lots of good stuff to post. Thursday afternoon we drove over across the North Cascades highway, and it was spectacular, with quite a bit of snow still on the roadside near the summits. We spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights in our RV at Coulee Playland resort on the North end of Banks lake. The wind wasn't very cooperative, but we got out fishing as often as we could. Saturday afternoon I checked out the custom and hotrod car show at the city park just up the lake from where we were staying. Yup, I took lots of pictures. Sunday morning and early afternoon we went a couple of miles down the lake to Osborne Bay and watched the hydroplane races. Got more pictures and some video from that. When I get then sorted out I'll start putting them up on the blog for you.

Stay tuned...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted