Sunday, July 01, 2007

This Month's e-Postal Match is Up!


JimmyB, the Conservative UAW Guy, is hosting this month's e-Postal handgun match, and it looks like it will test your strategy as well as your shooting skills. Do you shoot the big easy circles with low point value, or try for the tiny ones worth lots of points, even though you are going to miss some of them?

Here's where you can get all of the information, the rules, and download the targets for the match.

There's classes for just about anything and everything you might have around to shoot the match with, so enter lots of times with everything you've got!

This match will definitely have you going in circles!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Completely, jimmyb let me know in a comment on my post that you're the originator of the ePostal matches. I've updated my post to reflect that.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm an ex-Washington guy (Mukilteo/Everett) I'm happy to say.

 
At Thursday, July 05, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Bill, As best I know, Og, the Neanderpundit, was the originator of the internet blog postal matches, and it was Phil at Random Nuclear Strikes who coined the name "e-Postal Match". When Og stopped hosting the matches (he was doing every one himself) with his permission I picked up the ball and carried it for a ways, then got other bloggers involved, and it's been growing ever since.

I'm located on the S. end of Whidbey, so we were almost neighbors!!

..... Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted