Thursday, July 05, 2007

Post Holiday Humor

I came across this over at Fodder's place, Ride Fast - Shoot Straight. I don't know if it's a true story or not, but knowing him, it certainly could be! I can never come up with good comeback lines at the time when they would be handy, only later do I think of them...

Looked away for just a second while driving home and I rear ended a car. I couldn't believe how stupid of me.

The driver of the hit car jumped out, clearly pissed. I was surprised he was a dwarf!
He walked back to my car, stomped back more than walked, actually.

He stood right in front of me, very aggressive stance, shook his fist at me and said "I am NOT happy!"

I said "OK, sir. Then which one are you?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted