Saturday, September 30, 2006

CWSA Bowling Pin Shoot -- 09/30/06

I took a nap as soon as I got back from the Pin shoot. I was totally wore out! It's been a long season and I think all of the matches are starting to take a toll on the shooters, and many of us are starting to burn out a bit.

I shot so many different guns in so many classes I pretty much lost track of a lot of what happened, but it seemed like every time I went up to the line I was up against good ol' Evil Al! We've really had some good close matches this year!

In the Centerfire class Al dusted me off pretty good, but I at least stayed close. In revolver class I turned the tables and narrowly edged out a win over Al, but lost in the finals to Chris, Tony the Kid's dad. Good enough for a second, though!

Rimfire Optical sight was sort of a blur, but I remember some close matches with Al, Rainy, and in the finals, none other than KeeWee! I think that's the second final I've had against her this year! I managed the win, but we kept first and second in the family! How cool is that!

Rimfire iron sight turned out to be a three way horse race between Mountain Man Phil, JimP, and myself. There were a number of REALLY close tables, but I snuk through, with Phil second, and Jim in third.

All things considered, we had a grand day, the weather was rain free and mild, and there were lots of close matches.

What more could you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted