Wednesday, July 05, 2006

GBR -- Who's Gonna Be There?

I just got confirmation from JimmyB, The Conservative UAW Guy, that he and his wife are going to be there, and that they are going to arrive a day early, as KeeWee and I are planning to also do. If you've always wanted to meet one of the blog world's most entertaining characters in person, here's your chance.

Who exactly IS JimmyB? Well, here's a bit from his profile:

The Conservative UAW Guy (CUG) (jimmyb)
Location:Ohio, United States

I am a conservative UAW guy. I love God, Jesus, children, my family, guns and puppies. I am a Life NRA Member. Oh yeah, I like bacon, too. MMMM...Bacon.
Come to the Reno Gun Blogger Rendezvous and meet JimmyB in person!

If you ask nicely, maybe he'll smite a hippy for you.......

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:09:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Yeah!
That guy totally rocks!
He's my favorite blogger!!!

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:10:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Uhhhh.

That last comment was supposed to be anonymous....

Heh.

In all honesty, you flatter me MR. C.

Look forward to meeting you and the missus.
And of course, shooting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted