Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift?


Having trouble figuring out the perfect Mother's Day gift! No problem, Mr. Completely is glad to help you out!

How about a Jewel Encrusted Live Madascar Hissing Cockroach? It even comes with it's own little leash so you can clip it to your clothing like a live bit of jewelry. For only eighty bucks how could you possibly pass this up?

It just don't get much classier than that, does it!!

Thanks to Griff for pointing us to this "Can't Live Without" fashion statement!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

err, umm! NO THANK YOU. I would rather receive flowers or chocolates.

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:48:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Eeeewwww! That would be disgusting, I don't care what you glue to it's back!

Keewee - think Big, honey! Ask for a gun :-)

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:12:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Barb, I would have asked for another gun, but thought it may have been a *Little* greedy as I have just been given my new High Standard 103, which I shot for the first Time yesterday, OOOOH!! it is sweet. but I will need to put many rounds through it to feel comfortable. It is quite different from my Beretta Neos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted