Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A REAL Shootout

"When Armed Militants 24-year-old Chevie Kehoe and 20-year-old Cheyne Kehoe were pulled over by the Ohio Highway Patrol, the two suspected murderers came out shooting. Remarkably, nobody was shot, but the two very bad guys got away and were at large for a long time."

To See the QuickTime Video click below:

Small version Click HERE

Large Version Click HERE.

If you've never visited Bob tuley's website, where I found these videos, get yourself a big cup of coffee and head on over there. There's a ton of good info and articles on a number of different handgun and shooting topics.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the close-in trooper is in a pin-shooting crouch...

Rivrdog

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:45:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

A pin shooting crouch is a good thing. You never know when the pins are going to return fire.....

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey, that's my thread description!

I feel famous, in a weird and twisted sort of way.

I remember seeing the blue truck shootout on TV. The cops did good on that one.

The one I posted, on the other hand, had me trembling for half an hour.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:31:00 PM, Blogger Jerry The Geek said...

Hmmm . . . well, the police certainly controlled that confrontation, didn't they?

Thanx to Carnival of Cordite for bringing this post to my attention. I don't get out enough, or I would have read this when you posted it.

 
At Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:17:00 AM, Blogger jose "pepe" candena said...

hanx to Carnival of Cordite for bringing this post to my attention. I don't get out enough, or I would have read this when you posted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted